Monday, December 6, 2010

What the heck is this stuff???

Have you ever looked up in the sky and said, 'Hey look at all of those airplane 'Con Trails'?  The real question is how many of us actually just look up anymore?

Most of us and I include myself walk through life for the most part in a controlled, societal indoctrinated coma.  Until, the proverbial 'Light Bulb' goes off and then....Look out, Look around, Look up!  For me it wasn't until this time last yr that I really WOKE UP.  Since that time I have been on a perpetual journey down the 'Rabbit hole' of History, Knowledge, Govt, Propaganda, Control measures, Conspiracy's, Lies & Deceit too. 





To my knowledge 'Chem Trails' have been sprayed as far back as the late 80's early 90's.  Since I just realized what they were in the past 4 months I can honestly say, I had no clue what was being done to us and our environment.  This Chemical spray effects us all on so many levels, and as you dig deeper you will see the diabolical intention it has.  Not only on our physical 'beings', but on the air, soil, our water and food supply.  On the sidebar I have listed some items that help remove the toxins and heavy metals from your body that we breathe in and also eat through our food supply.  Plus, on the Facebook Fan Page there is a 'Note' with many links to help you open your eyes about Chem Trails.


Remove Chemtrails NOW!!HempUSA.org 486

Whether you want to believe or not is entirely up to you. The most important thing we all can do is 'Question'!  If you truly believe the MSM (Main Stream Media) is giving you factual information, then I highly suggest looking into 'Alternative News and Information sources'.  At least this way you can look objectively at what the media is feeding you...or not feeding you!


Chem Trail Central
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/


Weather Wars and the Devil's HAARP
http://www.activistpost.com/2010/08/weather-wars-and-devils-haarp.html

Barium is a major component in the aerosol spraying program popularly called chemtrails.
http://bariumblues.com/

Chemtrails: The Consequences of Toxic Metals and Chemical Aerosols on Human HealthPart I

Learning to 'Live Free' comes from experience and personal growth ... Lets break our conditioning!
http://www.livefreerevolution.com/

David Goliath
LFR

No comments:

Post a Comment